The Science Project is a long-term project in which the
student will find a problem to investigate, research background
information about the independent (manipulated) and dependent
(responding) variables, conduct an experiment and then present the
results on a tri-fold board and in a Power Point presentation.
All students will complete a science project.
Here are some links to help you with your science
· Project Ideas long list of 308 ideas)
· Project Ideas II (list of projects that can be completed in TA or after
school with Ms. Kelley's help)
· Assigned projects (click here if you were assigned a project by
· Research links(click here to get help researching your variables)
· Science Project Packet (If you lost yours, download one in
Practice Identifying Variables(click here to test yourself)